Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Kenchin Soup with Tofu, Chicken &amp; Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kenchin Soup with Tofu, Chicken & Dried Shiitake Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kenchin Soup with Tofu, Chicken & Dried Shiitake Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kenchin Soup with Tofu, Chicken & Dried Shiitake Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kenchin soup with tofu, chicken & dried shiitake mushrooms recipe. You can have kenchin soup with tofu, chicken & dried shiitake mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kenchin Soup with Tofu, Chicken & Dried Shiitake Mushrooms:
- Use [Ingredients]
- Get 100 to 150 grams Chicken (thighs or breasts)
- Take 5 to 10 cm long Daikon radish
- Use 1/2 Carrot
- Use 2/3 to 1 piece Konnyaku
- Get 1/2 to 1 block Firm tofu
- Use 3 Dried shiitake mushrooms
- Use [Broth]
- Prepare 1000 to 1300 ml Japanese dashi stock (including the shiitake mushroom soaking water)
- Get 50 to 60 ml Soy sauce
- Provide 50 ml Sake
- You need 1 tbsp Sugar
Instructions to make Kenchin Soup with Tofu, Chicken & Dried Shiitake Mushrooms:
- [Chicken] Cut into small bite sizes.
- [Daikon & Carrot] Slice into slightly thick quarter rounds.
- [Konnyaku] Rub with salt and rinse well. Tear it into small pieces using your fingers or a spoon.
- [Tofu] Drain with a sieve.
- [Dried shiitake mushrooms] Soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in plenty of water to rehydrate. Slice thinly. Reserve the soaking water and mix with Japanese dashi stock later.
- Heat the vegetable and sesame oil in a large pot. Put in the chicken and fry until its colour has changed. Add the rest of the ingredients and fry further.
- When the ingredients are coated with oil add the stock. Bring to the boil and skim off the scum on the surface. Add the soy sauce, sake and sugar and cook for a while.
- After the vegetable are cooked through add the tofu broken into small rough pieces.
- Cook for a while and it is done. Ladle into individual bowls and sprinkle chopped green onion on top.
If you find this Kenchin Soup with Tofu, Chicken & Dried Shiitake Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.