Steps to Make Quick Oxtail Udon
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oxtail Udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oxtail Udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oxtail udon recipe. You can cook oxtail udon using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oxtail Udon:
- Take 1 package ox tail(2 lbs)
- Get 7 dried dates
- Get 2 medium pieces of ginger
- You need The peel of 1 orange, dried
- Get 4 star anise
- Use 2 Tbsp raw peanuts
- Use 7 dried shiitake
- You need Udon noodles
- You need Chinese bokchoy
- Provide Salt and pepper
Steps to make Oxtail Udon:
- Soak ox tails for 2 hours to get rid of the blood. Boil some water with 1 Tbsp of salt. When the water is boiled, put ox tails in and boil for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, drain the ox tails, clean under running water.
- Clean the pot well, put ox tails back. I used an onion sack to put the dates, ginger, star anise and orange peel. It would be easier to remove after the soup was done. Put the raw peanuts and shiitakes into the pot, because they will be served with the soup.
- Add water 4 cups of water and 4 cups of chicken stock or beef stock. Bring to a boil, then turn to medium heat and simmer for 3 hours.
- Season with some salt, black pepper, 1 Tbsp of sugar and 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Boil 1 1/2 cup of water with 1 Tbsp of salt. Blanch the bokchoy for 2 minutes. Remove. Cut into bite size, put in a mixing bowl, drizzle some sesame oil. Mix well. Set aside.
- In the same boiling water, put one package of udon (there are 3 pack udon in 1 package), boil for about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain well. Put into serving bowl. Pour soup with ox tails, peanuts and shiitake over udon, put bokchoy and some chopped green onion on top. Enjoy!
- You can also eat it with rice. By itself, it would be excellent for hangovers!😂
If you find this Oxtail Udon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.