Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts recipe. You can cook baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts:
- Provide 2 pc apple, cored and sliced like donuts
- Provide 3-6 tbsp almond butter
- Use Dry ingredients
- You need 1/2 cup rolled oats
- You need 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- You need 1/8 cup dried cranberries / prunes (chopped), or trail mix
- Use Wet ingredients
- Prepare 2 pc banana
- Use 1/8 cup water
- Provide 2 tbsp honey
- Take Optional ingredients
- Use Handful walnuts, chopped
- Prepare Handful 70% above dark chocolate, chopped
- Get Dash ground cloves
Instructions to make Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts:
- Prepare baking pan/sheet/tray and line it with baking paper. Set it aside. Preheat oven (w/o baking tray), about 375°F | 190°C for about 10-20mins.
- On one large bowl, combine all dry ingredients [[and optional ingredients should you want them added – yes, you can add 'em all, but adjust wet ingredients with addition 1-2 tbsp water plus 1 tsp ground flaxseed]]. Set aside.
- On a medium bowl, combine all wet ingredients, and coarsely mash the banana at the same time. [[If you add all optional ingredients add 1-2 tbsp water + 1 tsp ground flaxseed]].
- Combine wet to dry ingredients. Whisk and mix well.
- Spoon mixture unto baking tray with baking paper. Flatten /form a dollop into a medallion. One dollop makes one medallion, and sizes doesn't have to be in uniform. Mixture can make about 8-12 medallions depending on preference. Ideally, sizes would depend on the sizes of the apple donuts. I am sure you can wing this! 😉 But it doesn't have to be perfect to size. It will still taste amazing!!!
- Bake the medallions for about 20-25 minutes over moderate heat of 375°F | 190°C.
- While those goodies are baking, slice your apples horizontally, then de-core each slices to create somewhat like donuts. You can use a spoon, a knife, or whatev' you got in the kitchen that will make this step easy for ya. Discard the core.
- Spread almond butter on top of the apple donuts, then set aside if medallions aren't done.
- Soon as the oven "pinged!," take the baking tray off the oven with proper tools. Put tray over the counter, then using a spatula, scoop out medallions to put them on top of your nut butter apple donuts. Yes! Ready to serve!
If you find this Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.